Who am I?
- First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm Greig. Welcome to my site. I hope you enjoy exploring it.
- I have been repairing iPhones for over three years. I have a wealth of experience in fixing Apple products for iDevice owners.
- I first started repairing iPhones when my iPhone was dropped and the screen smashed. I contacted Apple and asked how much it would be to repair my screen. As I didn't have Apple care, they wanted over £200 for the repair. I didn't have any insurance that I could fall back on, so I started to look for companies that could repair my beloved iPhone.
- I found some sites that would repair my phone, but they too were more than I could afford at the time.
- So I tried to fix the phone myself. I ordered some parts off of eBay and started to repair the phone.
- It was a nightmare, I ended up breaking the new screen I had just paid money for trying to install it. This taught me that it probably shouldn't be done unless you have been trained, or have experience.
- Three years or more later, and lots of trial and error and expensive tinkering, I have decided to go into business, repairing iPhones for people that would rather not pay the extortionate prices some other companies charge.